How Old Is My Maytag Appliance by Serial Number

Week the appliance was manufactured. Monday I called and after getting forwarded to 3 different people I finally reached someone in the warranty department.


How To Get The Whitest Whites Video Diy Cleaning Hacks Household Cleaning Tips Easy Cleaning Hacks

Samsung seems to be responding by asking for a private message asking for your serial number and other info.

. Where the appliance was manufactured. I gave them the model and serial number and they said that the unit was under warranty because it is only 2 years old. Brands covered include Absocold Admiral Alliance Laundry Amana American Dryer Corp.

Recheck your appliance model number and find the correct defective part number for your appliance. My 3yr old Samsung fridge is making an annoying. Determine the year and month of.

I get the impression they are fixing it for free although that is up to them. So I called Goodman and of course they were closed on weekends. C Clyde OH.

Each Maytag serial number contains two letters. Americana Anaheim Mfg ASKO Avanti Badger Baycrest Beaty Beaumark Bertazzoni. How do I read my Maytag serial number.

You can use our age finder service to try to find out how old your appliance may be. The serial number is usually the key to determining the manufacturing date aka age of most major home appliances. 3rd 4th Digit.


Maytag Age Finder How Old Is My Maytag Appliance Maytag Appliances Maytag Appliances


Best Matching Washer Dryer Sets Washer And Dryer Maytag Bravos Xl Washer Maytag Washers


Maytag Date Codes Maytag Coding Maytag Appliances

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code